Stay At Home Arrangement Helper
1. Information Needed
- Statistical information
- Social security number
- Cemetery information
- Family contact information
- Click here to complete vital statistic details: Vital Statistics Form
This information is required to begin the documentation and death certificate process
Decisions You Will Have To Make
- Casket Burial or Cremation
- Examples of cemeteries for the burial of the casket or urn:
* Sacred Heart Cemetery
* Resurrection Burial Park
* St Bernard Cemetery
* Bound Brook Cemetery
* Somerset Hills Memorial Park & Mausoleum
- Would you like a viewing or memorial service?
- Would you like a graveside service?
- Would you like a public memorial service in the future?
- Would you like a public Life Celebration at a later date
- Will you have your Priest or Pastor officiate
- Any special music
- Merchandise selections
- Would you like to publish an obituary in the newspaper
Selections for the Service
- Select Burial or Cremation: By phone, the Funeral Director can navigate you through the available options.
- Cremation Casket Selection - Click to browse
- Cremation Urns - Click to browse
- Burial Casket Selection - Click to browse
- Burial Vault Selection - Click to browse
- Floral Selections: Click to browse
- 3rd Party Fees (Optional)
- After all selections are made we will complete the contract and have you sign the necessary forms.
Things You Need To Bring To Funeral Home
- Clothing, undergarments, jewelry and a fairly recent picture
- Veteran Discharge papers if applicable
- Payment by pre-paid funeral, check, cash or financing (Lending USA)