Stay At Home Arrangement Helper
1. Information Needed
- Statistical information
- Social security number
- Cemetery information
- Family contact information
- Click here to complete vital statistic details: Vital Statistics Form
This information is required to begin the documentation and death certificate process
Decisions You Will Have To Make
- Casket Burial or Cremation
- Examples of cemeteries for the burial of the casket or urn:
* Sacred Heart Cemetery
* Resurrection Burial Park
* St Bernard Cemetery
* Bound Brook Cemetery
* Somerset Hills Memorial Park & Mausoleum
- Would you like a viewing or memorial service (50% capacity)
- Would you like a graveside service?
- Would you like a public memorial service in the future?
- Would you like a public Life Celebration at a later date
- Will you have your Priest or Pastor officiate
- Any special music
- Merchandise selections
- Would you like to publish an obituary in the newspaper
Selections for the Service
- Select Burial or Cremation: By phone, the Funeral Director can navigate you through the available options.
- Cremation Casket Selection - Click to browse
- Cremation Urns - Click to browse
- Burial Casket Selection - Click to browse
- Burial Vault Selection - Click to browse
- Floral Selections: Click to browse
- 3rd Party Fees (Optional)
- After all selections are made we will complete the contract and have you sign the necessary forms.
Things You Need To Bring To Funeral Home
- Clothing, undergarments, jewelry and a fairly recent picture
- Veteran Discharge papers if applicable
- Payment by pre-paid funeral, check, cash or financing (Lending USA)
If you bring any of these items to the Funeral Home please let us know when you are out front and we will come outside and receive these items.